Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Juicing - Day 10!

Last day! So yesterday I had boiled edamame with salt and pepper and also choi sum with salt and pepper. Separate meals. Usually you eat choi sum with hoisin sauce, but I asked for nothing and then added salt and pepper. It still was good, but not quite as good as with hoisin sauce...

I'm still not really feeling a big change in energy level. But I guess I can say that while I am out of the house, I haven't felt super groggy or tired. I used to feel like taking a nap even when I didn't do anything. Yet, I still wake up late and would rather go back to sleep/hit snooze in the morning. How does that make any sense?

I'm still feeling like having Thai green curry with tofu tomorrow! I can't decide whether to order it from Thai Village or Souvaly. Souvaly is more expensive but you pay for the quality. I'm thinking I will keep up with the juicing after these ten days, but eat one meal a day and juice. I don't think I can take another ten days of not eating regular food... As you can see, edamame became a regular thing, and then even threw in choi sum. Mainly because I eat with friends during the week and it's hard to just sit at the table of a restaurant and not eat something. I did that at Sumo Ramen and it was pretty strange for me. So, last night we were at Anytime Cafe and I ordered choi sum.

When I weighed myself this morning, I lost a total of 6 pounds. That's not a whole lot on my body, and that can easily fluctuate with water weight and such, so I can't really see a huge difference. I'm going to eat healthier and continue juicing with one meal a day and see if I can continue the weight loss or not. We shall see.



No comments: