Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Juicing - Day 2 End

I survived going to Sumo Ramen with friends and only drinking water. I wasn't exactly hungry, but I do miss eating food. I guess the juices are good to satiate my hunger, for the most part. I just miss the chewing and eating of food. I seriously don't know how those guys did it for 60 DAYS. That's totally insane!

So last night, I made a Green with green chard instead of kale. I also put more lemon in it, so this one was more tart and citrusy. It tasted fine, though I only finished about 3/4 of it (again).

I'm already planning out what my first real meal will be! I should think healthy, because this is the whole goal of it all... but I'm thinking I want Thai food. Thai green curry with tofu. If I want to be healthy, I should eat a salad or maybe pho. I still have 7 more days to go.

No comments: