Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Juicing - Day 3

I made one Green last night to save for today. I made another Green just now, and another fruity juice. I wasn't sure what time I would be leaving the house, which is why I prepped the one last night. I woke up just before my alarm went off... and then went back to sleep. So, my morning went entirely to sleep. It's a good thing I don't have a full-time job yet. I wouldn't know where to make time to juice.

I'm going to have to pick up more apples, kale, chard, and celery. What I have in my kitchen right now: carrots, 3 fuji apples (no green left), parsley, 1 cucumber (probably should pick up more), broccoli, spinach, pineapple, lemons, oranges, ginger (Thai, not sure how different that would make things). The main ingredient in Green is kale and chard, so I definitely need that. Apples have been in every juice I have made, so I also need that for sure.

Today, I'm going to take my mom for some quick shopping and pick up dinner for her. Then, drop her off at grandma's house. From there, I don't know if I'll meet up with Nick for "dinner" or if I'm just going to go to gagaku class straight from grandma's house. I kind of like meeting with Nick for dinner, because it also gets him to go out to the HBH band rehearsal at Niu Valley Middle School.

Let Day 3 begin!

No comments: