Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Juicing - Day 2

Started off Day 2 with the 1/4 left of the Green I didn't finish last night. I made another Green with kale, spinach, celery, 1 carrot, green apples, lemon and 2 oranges. Maybe the kale I have is too dry, but it doesn't create much juice, so that's why I threw in the oranges. and I think the oranges are a little on the dry side, too... so I need better stuff. I'm out of kale, so I'll be picking up more today.

I also made a juicier juice last night, to save for today. Oranges, apples, carrots, pineapple. I'm going to be taking that and the Green with me today. I have band rehearsal at 7pm, but before that I will take my mom to my grandma's house (probably stop at Down to Earth on the way, to pick up more veggies). Let's see how I fair today.

No comments: